Why work with us?
- We’ll pay you a competitive salary (unless you are independently wealthy and want to volunteer your time) based on your experience and skills.
- We provide comprehensive training. Silly us. We want you to excel at your duties, so we provide proper training to do your job.
- We’ve got nice benefits – and they continue to get better while we grow!
- Three weeks of paid time off (PTO) with healthy increases after specific lengths of service.
- 100% company match retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA) that is immediately vested.
- 100% company paid health care insurance coming soon. (Our goal is 100% company paid health care insurance and a roll out of January 1, 2016; however, the Affordable Care Act caused unforeseen delays and premium increases. We are dealing with these challenges and remain steadfastly committed to 100% company paid health care insurance for our employees.)
- 100% company paid fitness club membership. Your health is important to you and it is important to us. Of course, you have to actually use the membership (minimum 3 times per week with exceptions for time off work) or it is on your dime.
- You’ll get a brand new car! All right, so that isn’t part of the gig, but you’ll have a really, really nice office with one or two absolutely beast desktop computers (depending on how well you multitask) with dual monitors. And a mug – a really nice office mug.
- Speaking of cars, you won’t have to clean the snow off your car in the winter after work (no, we won’t clean it off for you) or make a mad dash in the rain (no, we won’t escort you with an umbrella in hand). But, you will get to park in our parking garage for free.
- We’ll mostly let you work banker’s hours! 8:00/8:30am to 5:00pm ET, Monday through Friday. And if that doesn’t work well for the ideal candidate, we are open to alternative work schedules. Did you catch that “mostly”? If you didn’t, we are pointing it out. Occasionally, there are times that you’ll be needed more than your regularly scheduled 40 hour work week. We do our best to keep those extra hours reasonable.
- We may offer relocation assistance. What the company is willing to cover in relocation assistance for those outside of our geographic area depends on the cost of relocation and, most importantly, how ideally suited you are as a candidate.
How to apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include:
- A copy of your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- A link to photo and/or video samples that you have edited.
- Anything else that you feel is appropriate for consideration.
- Amazon gift cards. That shouldn’t be in here. Ignore that! 😉
We’ll accept serious inquiries until at least Sunday, November 20th, or until we feel that we have enough potentially qualified candidates to start interviews – whichever is later. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at opportunityknocks -at- fetishmedia -dot- com or call us at +1 888.482.1938 (Monday through Friday, from 8am until 5pm ET).